Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Amazing Prezis!!

Hi all,

I know many of you are still finishing your projects, but I wanted to share a few "Around the World: projects that have been particularly impressive.

Some things that I noted along the way help make a Prezi really work:

- Clean design, with good color choices, so that you can see the text on the background easily.
- Not too much text on each slide.
- Photo choices that illustrate the points you are making.
- Impressive research
- Personalizing the research by noting why you would like to visit each country.

Here are a few of my favorites so far... I'd love to add more as you finish:


Olivia's: 

http://prezi.com/l3qi9geqwvkr/present/?auth_key=o8r68tq&follow=zlyo8u8dx7yw&kw=present-l3qi9geqwvkr&rc=ref-4259356

Grant's:



JT's


Maddie's


Zoe's


Matt's


Those of you who have finished will have a chance to work with Haiku deck during class, while the rest finish your projects :)






No comments:

Post a Comment